The European Business Services (EBS), previously known as Holcim Business Services is part of LafargeHolcim group, world leader in building materials industry. EBS offices located in the heart of Košice have a highly modern architecture with exposed concrete and specific elements, referring to LafargeHolcim operations and products.
Here, a staff of professionals is providing support to partner group companies in Europe from financial transactions, such as accounting, invoicing and master data maintenance to HR administration. These are concentrated in five main streams:
Record to Report (R2R)
General Ledger & Fixed Assets team processes journal entries in IFRS, Statutory and fiscal point of view
- Controlling and Reporting team manages transactional controlling and is responsible for processing, consolidation and reporting activities in SAP.
Order to Cash (O2C)
- The Invoicing team handles aftershipping activities, process of invoice generation, invoice corrections and their release to accounting team. The processes are handled in cooperation with the operating companies and newly formed Cash and Banking (CABA) team. CABA performs reconciliation of customer accounts, payments, dunning and collections.
Purchase to Pay (P2P)
Procurement team handles Internal and External catalog management, SAP contracts and updates, PO monitoring activities, EDI setup and Idoc error handling.
Accounts Payable (AP) team manages the whole process with incoming invoices from the customers.
- Customer Service team is the first point of contact for internal and external client for all Accounts Payable related questions, and also for business and vendor related topics.
Hire to Retire (H2R)
- Payroll team processes payrolls in SAP and administers employee benefits.
- Personnel Administration team is responsible for employee contracts, data administration in SAP and preparation of reports for managers and local HR.
- Employee Services team provides support for the employees.
Master Data Management (MD)
Master Data team handles the creation of master data, prices and contracts and supports partners in business by setting up and maintaining customer, vendor and material master data in SAP system.
Our BSC was established in 2014 and is currently providing support to customers in Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Spain, France, Belgium, Greece, Serbia and Azerbaijan with the vision for further growth in upcoming years.